Hotmail login: Setting up an email account is easy to do the job but for some users, it might be a confusing process as Hotmail is not as popular as compared to the other email services.
It might be the case that you are switching your phone and just moving to iOS from Android and vice versa. In this article, we will guide you step by step to set up a www.Hotmail.com Account on Android or iOS.
Hotmail Sign up
Our professional and personal life depend on some basic things and email is one of them. We can’t live without email because it is a way of interacting with the people we know and the people we love.
This email service is being provided all over the world by different companies and they provide people with free email accounts so that they use their services in return.
One of the mega companies in the field of email is Microsoft and having a Hotmail login distinguishes you from the people who are using the services of the companies of very less fame.
Signed up? Check Hotmail Account Basic Settings
Since Microsoft Hotmail account is free of cost so people all over the world want to have an account with this prestigious company but they don’t take any further action because they do not know how to create an account with Microsoft. The method is very easy and simple and it will not take much of your time.
The method is mentioned step by step below.
How to Sign up for Hotmail Account
- If you wish to have an account for Microsoft you should have an active internet connection in order to access it and secondly you should have an internet browser that should be in working conditions.
- Once you are connected and are online you have to open your internet browser and go to the website for Microsoft accounts that is accounts.microsoft.com.
- The homepage of the web site will be loaded in front of you. After that you will see an option of Hotmail login & Hotmail Sign up you have to select the first option of signing up for the Hotmail account.
- Then the website will load an electronic form in front of you in which you have to fill all of your personal information.
- You have to provide the website with your first name, middle name, last name, username that you want for your email account, password, the name of your country, your living address, your zip code, your phone number, your back up email address and similar details.
- You can choose the domain that you want. You can either choose Hotmail or Outlook as a domain for your Hotmail email account.
- Once you have provided all of these information the server will send a PIN code on your mobile phone and your backup email address to verify that they belong to you.
- After that they will verify that the applicant who is applying for the Hotmail account is a human being and not a robot.
- Once the verification process is complete then the screen will refresh and it will show you the progress of loading of your account and after that in a few seconds the home screen of your personal Hotmail account will open and you will get your first email from the Microsoft group congratulating you on becoming a member of the Hotmail family.
Change the old Look! Check How to change your Hotmail Theme?
www.Hotmail.com: Hotmail Login
Microsoft is one of the best email service providing company in the world and they provide their users with free email accounts so that they can share their personal data without any worries or any kind of charges.
The Hotmail is one of the largest used online server for the purpose of send email. Its users are not confined to any specific region but they are distributed all over the world and many of those users report difficulty in logging in to their Hotmail account.
What those people don’t know is that it is as simple as running a hot knife through a piece of butter. Logging into an email account have never been so simple and easy and it is only matter of time and understanding.
People think that it is difficult because they have not been through this process by themselves and they think it requires the same amount of time as it does during the signing up process but this is not the case and logging into the Hotmail account is as simple as it can be for any online email service provider.
Don’t forget to add Two Steps Verification to your Hotmail Account!
How to login to your Hotmail Account
- The basic requirements for logging into an Hotmail email account are that you must have an active internet connection and you should also have an email account.
- If you fulfill the basic conditions then the procedure requires you to open any internet browser on any electronic gadget that you are using. It may be a laptop, personal computer, mobile phone or tablet.
- Once you have opened the internet browser the next step is opening the website for Hotmail and that is accounts.microsoft.com.
- When the website will open it will give you two options for signing up to Hotmail and create a new account and the second one will be to sign in to your already existing Hotmail account.
- You have to select the second option for signing into your email account that already exists.
- Once you select this option it will ask you to provide with your username and domain that you reserved for yourself while creating the Microsoft account. It will be like firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Once you have provided your user name then you will be asked to punch in the password that you designed for you Hotmail account while creating it.
- When you will punch in the password you have to check in the box below saying “Remember me” so that you don’t have to go through the process of logging in every time you use that device.
- Now you have to press the next button and a new page will open in front of you displaying a bar that will show the progress of loading your email account and once that bar is complete you will have your email account loaded in front of you.
Note: Click Here to read Hotmail Key Features that makes it cool.
Hotmail.com: Use Hotmail on iOS Devices
Some users might be confused with the fact that Hotmail is now known as Outlook. But you should not be confused as nothing has been changed for the users. You just need to tap outlook in order to use Hotmail on your phone.
- First, navigate to Settings > Accounts and Passwords > Add Account.
- Now you have to select Hotmail.com. Either you have a Hotmail, MSN or Live email account the process will be similar.
- You will see a login page on your screen you need to enter your Email address and then just tap Next.
- Now you are required to enter your Email ID and Password for your Hotmail account and tap the Sign-in
- Next, you will be asked for Permission to access your iOS data, tap Next to continue.
- Finally, you need to choose whatever data you would like to sync on your iOS device. Your email, contacts, calendars and reminders can be sync from your Hotmail account. Everything will be turned on by default, you will need to tap Save at the end of the process.
- It’s done, now you just need to open your email application.
Hotmail.com: Use Hotmail on Android Devices
It’s pretty straightforward to Set up a Hotmail Account on your Android device as well. You just have to follow some simple steps in order to use it.
- Depending on your Android version you need to open the email application on your phone.
- Then tap on Hotmail.com button on the screen.
- Now you would be required to select the service, just tap the down arrow and select com from the list.
- When you are navigated to the next screen, here you are required to enter your Email ID.
- Now you will be navigated to the Hotmail password page when you will tap the password After you have entered your password, you have to tap the Sign-in button now.
- You would be asked for permission to access your Hotmail account information, that information will be in sync with your device as well. You will tap the Yes button in order to proceed.
- Finally, you will receive an email informing that you are now able to use the Outlook email application on your phone.
- You have successfully set up your Hotmail account on your Android device.
This is the most complete guide about Hotmail Login & Hotmail Sign up Process. If you still need help regarding www.Hotmail.com, feel free to contact us.