Hotmail is one of the popular email services that is being used by most of the people all over the world. You might be one of them who prefer to use Hotmail for your job or for your personal use.
When you email contains a lot of information or uses a wide content layout or you are utilizing a little screen resolution it is better to open it in full-screen mode.
If you open the email in full-screen mode you will be able to utilize the available space that is available on the screen so that you are able to read the content of the email properly. The full-screen mode will allow your email to cover 20 % more space as compared to before.
The windows size information is saved by the windows and then reused in its normal form only. This tutorial will explain that you can resize that window in the full-screen mode so as you like so that whenever you open it again you are able to see the window in your desired size.
If you are reading this article, you might want to view your Hotmail message in full-screen mode. As you are looking for a solution, you are in the right place. In order to achieve your aim, you will have to follow some simple steps. In this tutorial, we will guide you step by step how you display your email in full-screen mode in your browser.
Opening A Hotmail Message in Full-Screen Mode
Some users who often receive a lengthy message on their Hotmail accounts, they would want to show the message on their full screen so that they are able to read it properly. Opening an email in full-screen mode is the right way to read your messages.
following these simple and easy steps while reading their Hotmail email messages.
- First, you need to open the message of that sender that you want to open in full-screen mode.
- Now you will have to make sure that the window should not be already maximized.
- Navigate the window to the left corner of your screen by moving the window, you must drag the window as far as you can.
- Now you have to drag the right corner of that window to the bottom right corner of your screen. It can be termed as manual maximization of your email message so that it can fit perfectly on the screen.
- Now you will have to close the email window and then you can reopen any email. As now you can see that your emails will open in the semi-maximized state each time.
- If you want to readjust the size of the screen you can repeat these step again.
Now, these messages that are being received in your Hotmail account will open by default in your desired size and you will have to resize the window again and again.